My Guide Website?
From St. Petersburg: Catherine Palace and Amber Room Tour452 Reviews
Tour the Catherine Palace, a former royal residence, on a 2-hour trip from St. Petersburg. Admire the opulent interior and visit the Amber Room.
- Tour the famous Catherine Palace with a professional guide
- Marvel at the magnificent Amber Room and hear about its restoration
- Enjoy a walk in Catherine Park and learn about its impressive landscaping
DescriptionTour the Catherine Palace and Park on a 2-hour guided tour. Marvel at the palace’s opulent interior and visit the painstakingly recreated Amber Room. Head to Tsarskoye Selo, the preserved town that's home to the former royal residence that was converted into a museum after nationalization in 1918. Learn about the construction and redesign of the palace by leading imperial architects. Hear about the extensive destruction caused during WWII and the ensuing restoration process. On a visit to the world-famous Amber Room, your guide will tell you about how the room disappeared and was recreated. It required over 2 decades of work that took place in the workshops of Trsaskoye Selo.
IncludesTransportation by van Professional licensed guide Entrance to the Catherine Palace Museum and Park Taxes Hotel pickup and drop-off Meals and drinks Recommended gratuities
- The small-group tour will have a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 18 people
- This tour is available to all hotel guests and for tourists with a Russian visa
- It takes almost 1-1.5 hours to get to the Pushkin; the guided tour has a duration of about 1.5-2 hours and then customers go back to the town, the return transfer also takes about an hour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now