From St. Petersburg: Peterhof and Pushkin Full-Day Tour6 Reviews
Journey back in time and explore the imperial residences of the Russian tsars on an 8-hour tour from St. Petersburg. Marvel at the ornate splendor of the Catherine Palace in Pushkin and go to the complex of palaces and gardens in Peterhof.
- Tour the magnificent palace of Catherine the Great in Pushkin
- Explore the complex of palaces and gardens at Peterhof Palace
- See the world's largest network of fountains at the 'Russian Versailles'
DescriptionUnlock the secrets of the royal residence of Catherine the Great with a guided tour of the Catherine Palace in Pushkin. Look inside the Amber Room to feel the spirit of the era. Learn about the masquerades, and then discover a masterpiece of 18th and 19th-century landscape gardening in the grounds. Enjoy lunch at a restaurant close to the palace, and move on to Peterhof in the afternoon. Go to the Peterhof Palace and be dazzled by the elaborate interiors of the imperial estate. Explore the formal French style Upper Garden and vast complex of fountains in the Lower Park. Encounter impressive statues and cascades, including one designed like a chessboard.
IncludesTransportation by car or minivan Museum entrance fees Guide assistance Lunch at a restaurant Hotel pick-up and drop off Accommodation
- This tour departs daily except December 31 (New Year's Eve) and January 1 (New Year's Day)
- Tours depart between 09:00 AM and 10:00 AM, depending on the location of your hotel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability