My Guide Website?
Pelmeni Cooking Class with Vodka and Food Tasting3 Reviews
Try 6 different traditional local drinks based on vodka. The seventh shot is a bonus one, of any of the flavors you liked the most. The drinks are made and served by a local family. Russian traditional snacks are also included.
- Try 6 different Russian strong drinks
- Make traditional Russian snacks during a master-class with a local family
- Try hot pancakes with red caviar
- Learn how to cook homemade pelmeni
- Taste sandwiches with herring and onion
DescriptionThis is a foodie tour with a local Russian family where you can try drinks, snacks, and much more. The tour lasts for two and a half hours and includes not only tastings but the making of traditional dishes. A local family greets you at their studio, you put an apron on and sit at the cooking table. During this activity, you try 2 types of Russian vodka, tinctures, and hooch. For snacks, you will try hot pancakes with red caviar, melting butter, or sauce cream. There is also a dish with boiled potato and butter covered with local herbs: homemade pelmeni. What's more, you don't just eat 'pelmeni', you make them by preparing the dough, boiling it, and serving with herbs or butter. For extra treats, you will taste sandwiches with herring and onion, toasts with garlic pickles, mushrooms, and pig fat. Pig fat is a traditional topping for toasts and it is surprisingly tasty and healthy in little portions. The hosts will tell you everything about Russian cuisine and you will remember this warm welcome for many years afterwards.
Includes6 shots of different strong drinks + 1 complimentary Local snacks with herring, pig fat Hot pancakes with caviar and butter Russian ravioli Local family host English live guidance Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- This is a cooking class with vodka tasting
- A local family will meet you in their studio
- No hotel pickup is included
- Please contact your local supplier to send you photo directions - you can also use GPS
- The studio is in the St Petersburg city center
- This tour is available for cruise passengers as a visa-free tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now