Peter and Paul Fortress Tour13 Reviews
Private tour with guide to the birthplace of St Petersburg. Peter and Paul Cathedral – the tallest building in the city center, the Grand Ducan Mausoleum - the burial place of the Russian Emperors, the Museum of history of Saint-Petersburg and much more!
- Immerse yourself into the past and discover the amazing history of the city
- Discover amusing legend about the name of the island
- See the burial place of members of the Imperial family
- Climb to the highest point of the city center and observe the work of the ringer
- Enjoy the best view on the main attractions of the city from the shore of the island
DescriptionThe Peter and Paul fortress is the birthplace of the city and home to several museums, which exhibit the splendid history of Saint Petersburg’s foundation and growth. During the tour you will visit the main museums like the Peter and Paul Cathedral – the tallest building in the city center, where you can climb to the top, admire the incredible view and observe the work of the ringer. Then continue it at the burial place of members of the Imperial family – the Grand Ducan Mausoleum, have a walk across the Hare Island and see the Boat house, the Artillery Armory, the Mint, Engineering and Commandant's house, guardhouse and many other historical buildings.
IncludesThe entrance tickets to the Peter and Paul Cathedral Professional tour guide Headphones (for group of 7+ persons) Meals and drinks Tips
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability