My Guide Website?
Pushkin: Catherine Palace and Gardens Guided Tour197 Reviews
Skip the line and tour the palace of Catherine the Great and see its magnificent Amber Room. Explore the Russian garden art of the grounds surrounding the palace on this 3-hour guided tour.
- Tour the Baroque Palace of Catherine the Great in the town of Pushkin
- Visit the palace’s famous Amber Room
- See the Russian garden art in the park surrounding the palace
- Enjoy a walk in Catherine Park and learn about its impressive landscaping
DescriptionEnjoy a 3-hour group tour in of Catherine Palace without waiting in line. Enjoy the beauty of Catherine Palace with a professional guide, who will tell you the history of the palace, describe rooms as you walk through them, and tell you some Russian monarchy secrets. All Russian monarchs lived, worked, greeted audiences, and held diplomatic receptions, gala balls, and masquerades in these gorgeous palace halls. Explore the beautiful Tsarskoye Selo park and experience the grandeur of the Russian Baroque palace of Catherine the Great and unlock the secrets of the Amber Room. Step into the world of the empresses Elizabeth and Catherine, as you walk through the gilded ballrooms and imperial halls, and marvel at the opulent decorations. The park that surrounds the palace is a spectacular work of Russian gardening art from the 18th and 19th centuries, which combines masterpieces of architecture with the stunning beauty of nature.
IncludesProfessional licensed guide Entrance to the Catherine Palace Museum and Park Entrance to the Amber Room Taxes Pickup and drop-off (unless option selected) Meals and drinks
- Please make sure to arrive at the meet up location 5 minutes before the start of the tour
- The tour will begin on time and refunds cannot be issued for latecomers and no-shows
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now