Saint Petersburg: Kayak Tour on the Neva River
Discover the Venice of the North from the water. Kayak past St. Petersburg’s most stunning sights, like the Peter and Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, and more. Pick up priceless local insight into one of Russia’s most enchanting cities.
- Gain a new perspective on St. Petersburg's most famous monuments
- Glide down the Neva River, the heart of St. Petersburg
- Discover an experience only possible in the summertime
DescriptionDiscover St. Petersburg from a new perspective as you kayak down its main water arterial, the Neva River. As you float down the pristine river, gaze at the sprawling Winter Palace, which hosts the 2nd-largest collection of art in the world. Learn of centuries of history as you pass the Peter and Paul Fortress, an 18th century fortification built by Russian Czars. Enjoy vast panoramas of the city only possible from the water as your guide leads you throughout St. Petersburg. At the end of your 2-hour tour, you’ll end up at the Aurora, the legendary cruiser that signaled the start of the Russian Revolution in 1917. After a unique photo-op in front of the cruiser, you’ll hop out of the water, having experienced St. Petersburg in a way that few have.
IncludesA 2-hour tour with an instructor A seat in a 2-person kayak All the necessary equipment for kayaking Bottle of water and a chocolate bar Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- It is recommended that you bring an extra set of clothes in case you get a little bit wet
- Mobile vouchers are accepted for this tour: no need to print anything
- This tour is accessible to beginners: you don't need to have experience in kayaking
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability