Saint Petersburg: Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour58 Reviews
Enjoy the private 1–day tour which can be fully tailored to your needs. Enjoy admission to the most popular places without queuing with other travelers, discover the unknown St Petersburg and find new friends.
- Discover St. Petersburg with a private, full-day tour
- See the Hermitage Museum and discover the great works within its walls
- Go to the Church of the Spilled Blood, the site where Emperor Alexander II was assassinated
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress and learn about the founding of the city
- Admire the marvelous exterior of St. Isaac's Cathedral
- Customize your tour with visits to sites that interest you the most
DescriptionYour private tour guide will meet you in the hall of your hotel with your name on the card, after that you will decide on your program and sights you would like to visit. From now on, you can completely rely on your professional guide and let them take you on a tour to discover the history of St Petersburg. Tell your guide about the places you wish to see as soon as possible in order to avoid queuing at entrances and to order admissions in advance. Your tour operator will order your tickets in advance so that you will not have to wait in the queue (please, not that price does not include admissions). Must-see sights: Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac's cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress, Hermitage, Yusupov palace, Russian Museum, Faberge Museum, Alexander-Nevsky Lavra, River, and Canal tour. Apart from that, you can spend your day in Hermitage or visit Imperial residences outside of St Petersburg (Catherine's palace and park, Pavlovsk Palace and park, Peterhof Palace and park or Gatchina castle and park).
IncludesPrivate guide (for 8 hours) Transportation Lunch Admission fees (if any) Visa-free paper handling (cruise ship passengers only) Driver's services for 4 hours (for cruise ship passengers) Taxi from the cruise port
- Please note, if you are a cruise ship passenger traveling to Russia without a visa then you will be charged an additional fee for the visa-free paperwork. You will also be charged an additional fee for a driver to transport you from the cruise port to the city center (30-minute drive)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY