My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg: 100 Shots Shooting Club Experience8 Reviews
Shoot a variety of handguns and automatic rifles, from Ak-47s to Makarov pistols. You can also disassemble an AK, throw knives, and dress in military uniform. All the weapon are airsoft replicas, not firearms.
- Shoot different models of guns, ranging from historical to modern
- Try on the image of a gangster, a cowboy, or a soldier
- Try to dissasemble an AK as fast as you can
- Learn to throw knives in just 30 minutes
- Feel like Robin Hood shooting with a bow and arrow
DescriptionThe Golden Bullet Shooting Club is a cozy place in the center of St Petersburg. It contains a shooting zone, as well as a rest room for guests playing chess and drinking great coffee. All guns in the center are air-powered replicas of military weapon, including the famous Russian Makarov and Kalashnikov. The interactive shooting range offers a variety of targets and computer simulated scenarios, which you will be free to enjoy whilst there. You can also learn how to fire with bows and crossbows, or take a knife-throwing lesson. Have the great time, and take photos for the good memories!
IncludesBullets Instructor Hotel pickup and drop off Food and drinks
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- All of the weapon are airsoft replicas of fireams
- Booking in advance is necessary
- Please note, that all the weapons are airsoft replicas, not firearms.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now