My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg: 4-Hour Cruise Visa-Free Budget Walking Tour2 Reviews
Book the best cruise tour on a budget with transfers available. See all the famous Saint Petersburg sights: Nevsky Prospect, Winter Palace, Kazan Cathedral, Saint Isaac’s Cathedral (outside visit), Bronze Horseman, Peter and Paul Fortress, and many more.
- Use the underground, the deepest metro in the world and one of the most beautiful underground systems in Europe
- Walk around Peter and Paul Fortress and its grounds
- Visit Nevsky Prospect, Winter Palace, and all the cathedrals around
- Stroll along Nevsky avenue, the main city street, and take photos of Saint Petersburg's breathtaking cathedrals and palaces
DescriptionThis Cruise Walking Tour is affordable, visa-free, and worry-free. You can add-on a round-trip transfer option and save time for sight-seeing. Saint Petersburg is perfect in cruise season — it is never too hot and a guided walk will give you a clear image of the city and exclude you from thousands of other tourists in the museums. The tour will start in the port of Saint Petersburg itself. Your guide will meet you at the arrival area of the port terminal. You will get to the city center by underground which is probably the most beautiful metro system in Europe. At Nevsky Prospect, you'll see Kazan Cathedral, Saint Isaac’s Cathedral (outside visit), Bronze Horseman, Peter and Paul Fortress and its grounds, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood (outside visit), Field of Mars, Eliseevy Merchants’ Shop, the USSR cafe, Kunstkammer, the Academy of Sciences and St. Petersburg State University. You will also be able to have lunch on tour (not included in price) in the USSR cafe Kvartirka. This is a small-group walking tour and you need to be relatively fit to spend 4 hours walking. You cannot go around the city on your own and the guide will need to escort you back to the port. The tour will be available during the cruise season only (1 May — 30 October).
IncludesTransfer (if transfer add-on selected) Private English-speaking guide Lunch and shopping expenses
- This is a walking tour — you need to walk back from the port terminal to the ship
- The tour is available during the cruise season only (1 May — 30 October)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now