St Petersburg Boat Trip and Walking Tour5 Reviews
See the city from two points of view: walk with an art historian guide and hear fascinating facts about the city, before boarding a boat to discover St Petersburg from its canals and rivers.
- Relax as you cruise past some of the most beautiful buildings in St Petersburg
- Learn about the city's history from your expert guide
- See St Petersburg from the water and the land
- Admire sights such as Nevskiy Prospect, Palace Square, and St Isaac's Square on your way to the boat
DescriptionSt Petersburg is situated on 42 islands, criss-crossed by rivers and canals. It has more than 300 bridges, and the water offers an unforgettable view. Settle on the outdoor deck or inside the lower saloon, and admire the sights as you explore the waterways. Pass graceful mansions, lamplit embankments and illuminated palaces, and as you cruise, hear historical snippets about the landmarks from your on-board guide. The city seen from the water is another city, so let's admire them together! Your tour also includes some walking with your guide, who will explain more about the history of the city's beautiful buildings from a different vantage point, allowing you to get a complete picture of St Petersburg's architecture and past.
IncludesProfessional art historian guide Hotel pick-up Sightseeing cruise Small-group tour Entrance fees Gratuities (recommended) Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability