St Petersburg Bridges: Opening at Night Boat Tour5 Reviews
Enjoy an unforgettable night boat cruise through St Petersburg during the White Nights Festival with a professional English-speaking guide. Marvel at the illuminated buildings, monuments, and drawbridges along the riverbank.
- Experience buildings and monuments illuminated by night
- Witness bridges opening and closing as you sail through
- Discover the city with a professional English speaking-guide
DescriptionExperience St Petersburg by night during a 1-hour 20-minute river cruise with a professional English-speaking guide. Starting from the Anichkov Bridge, the boat will sail along the Fontanka, Moyka, and Neva rivers. Experience bridges opening and closing as your sail through. Pass by numerous sights of interest including Ciniselli Circus, St Michael's Castle, Summer Garden, and Summer Palace, Old St Petersburg Stock Exchange and Rostral Columns, Winter Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress and numerous cathedrals, parks, and churches. Gaze at the stunning views of the city embankments illuminated as part of the White Nights Festival before you return to the Anichkov Bridge.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Skip-the-line tickets Lunch
- This is a night tour so please bring warm clothes with you
- Blankets are provided on the boat
- Please note: as the tour starts at 12:20 AM, please book your ticket for the date when it departs (e.g. if you depart in the night of the June 21-22, you should book your departure for June 22)
- Please make sure that you know your seat code. This will be sent to you by email from the local tour operator.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY