My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg: Chernyshevskaya Audio-Guided Walking Tour
Download an audio guide mobile app and explore the most beautiful streets of St. Petersburg at your own pace. Find hidden places near the area of Chernyshevskaya station, learn a little more about architecture, and take mind-boggling pictures.
- Explore a unique profitable house with galleries
- Visit a burnt-out church with a complicated history and a very special atmosphere
- Get to know more about the colorful houses 'a la russe' and how their creators made a breakthrough in the history of architecture
- Visit the international Japanese garden and the German street art courtyard
DescriptionFall in love with St. Petersburg on a self-guided tour. Find out for yourself why the city is often called an open-air museum. At every step through the city center, encounter amazing houses, each more beautiful than the other, and unique attractions such as courtyards, monuments and sculptures, bright gardens, and art cafes. Discover places that many visitors and even locals don't know about. Take your time and explore at your own pace with this flexible audio tour.
IncludesSelf-guided, mobile app audio tour Free download to your smart device Chat support in English or Russian Live guide Smartphone and earphones (required for this experience)
- After booking, you will receive an email and SMS from the local partner with a download link.
- Download the app and an audio tour on your iPhone or Android phone before you start the tour.
- Once purchased, the tour can be taken at any time.
- Once downloaded, the app and tour works offline.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now