St. Petersburg: Cruiser Aurora Entrance Ticket & Audio Guide1 Reviews
Learn all about the Aurora's armament and technical equipment, its heroic path from launch to the present day, the life of sailors on board, and much more.
- Find out what role the cruiser played in the Russo-Japanese War, World War I and the Great Patriotic War
- Take the tour at your own pace with an in-app audio tour
- Learn about the technical equipment and weapons of the cruiser Aurora
- Explore the inside of the cruiser
DescriptionVisit the legendary first-rank armored cruiser Aurora in St. Petersburg, a unique monument to the history of the Russian Navy and museum ship. With this self-guided audio tour, get acquainted with the cruiser, learn how, where, and when the ship was built. Learn about its technical characteristics and driving performance, about the ship's armament and technical equipment. See the cruiser from the outside and learn about the artillery and torpedoes that armed the Aurora, as well as what made the ship the most modern in Russia at that time. Walking along the deck and descending into the hold of the ship, learn all about the history of the cruiser's valiant combat path in different epochs of its life including what role the cruiser played in the most critical battles that influenced the further development of the history of our country, how sailors lived and survived on the high seas, and the fate of the ship during the Great Patriotic War.
IncludesDownloadable multimedia in-app tour Entrance e-tickets to cruiser Aurora Headphones
- After booking, you will receive an email and text message with a direct download link
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability