St. Petersburg: Exclusive Rooftop Experience
Experience a spectacular view of St. Petersburg from a secret rooftop. See the city's major architectural gems and take stunning photos.
- Admire a bird's-eye view of the city
- See the most iconic monuments of St. Petersburg from a different angle
- Make the most of stunning photo opportunities
- Experience a romantic, adventurous, and unique evening in St. Petersburg
- Choose the night tour option to see the famous drawbridges being opened
DescriptionMeet your guide at a historical building in St. Petersburg. After a safety briefing, ascend to the rooftop of the building with your guide. The experienced and knowledgeable tour guide will make your stay on the roof not only safe but also interesting. In the glorious skyline of St. Petersburg, you will easily recognize its major architectural gems, including Peter and Paul Fortress, the domes of the Church on the Spilled Blood, the famous St. Isaacs’s Cathedral, the Admiralty, and the Winter Palace. You will also see jaw-dropping views over the River Neva and its famous drawbridges that have become one of the most famous symbols of St. Petersburg. After the guide's commentary about the main monuments of the city, you will have time to take breathtaking pictures. The guide will make sure you take the most amazing photos from the best angles. If you book the night tour option, you will also be able to enjoy a magnificent display of the drawbridges being opened.
Includes1-hour guided tour Rooftop admission (around 10 euros per person, paid in cash)
- The rooftop might not be accessible during bad weather conditions
- The rooftop location might be changed. You will be warned about any changes in advance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY