My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg, FL: Private Florida Gulf 6-Hour Boat Tour
Discover the wonders of the Florida Gulf on a fun cruise with activities tailored to your own group. Hop aboard a private boat to see incredible sites and visit Fort de Soto and Egmont Key State Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in St Petersburg:If youʻre booking your trip to St Petersburg last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Float along the gorgeous waters of the Florida Gulf on a boat trip from St. Pete
- Explore incredible natural sites, such as Fort de Soto Park and Egmont Key Park
- Watch out for dolphins and take in the amazing views of the local landscape
- Pass by the iconic Sunshine Skyway Bridge and snap some great photos
- Tailor your experience to suit your interests, such as fishing or snorkeling
DescriptionExperience all that the waters of the Florida Gulf at St. Pete have to offer on a family-friendly boat trip. Customize your experience to your group's interests, such as dolphin watching, fishing, snorkeling, shelling, birding, or island hopping. Create memories that will last a lifetime as you take in the natural scenery and cruise by local landmarks, like the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, Fort De Soto Park, Shell Key and Egmont Key State Park. You will have the oppertunity to explore Egmont Key State Park and see its historic lighthouse, tour the old fort and snorkel around the ruins. Next stop is Fort De Soto Park to enjoy the beach, search for shells, swim and snorkel. Enjoy a fun and educational experience in this tropical paradise, and choose how to make the most of your time there.
IncludesBoat tour Crew Fruit Bottled water Sun umbrella Beach mat Shelling shovels Snorkel gear
- All visitors who want to snorkel must sign a waiver. Please let us know before your tour if you want to fish. We will provide fishing gear and bait. Our fishing license covers up to 4 people to fish.