My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg: Hermitage Museum Skip-the-Line Private Tour35 Reviews
Skip the long lines to one of the world's most popular museums and marvel at masterpieces of art on a private guided tour of the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg.
- Skip the long lines to the Hermitage Museum
- Visit the state rooms and private chambers of the Russian tsars
- Discover treasures by Leonardo da Vinci, Rafael, El Greco and many other artists
- Admire the famous Peacock Clock in the Pavilion Hall
- Access the Old Hermitage, New Hermitage, Small Hermitage and Winter Palace
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your accommodation in Saint Petersburg, and then skip the long lines to enter the magnificent Hermitage Museum in a former residence of the Russian tsars. Explore the vast galleries and corridors of one of the largest palaces in Europe as you discover the opulent state rooms, sparkling mirrors and main staircase of the Winter Palace. Take a souvenir photo of the Grand Throne Room and look inside some of the private rooms of the royal family. Along the way, marvel at masterpieces of art by Rembrandt, Rubens, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael and other renowned artists from the vast collections. Save precious time as you guide takes you to see highlights from the 3 million exhibits, tailored to your preferences. Admire exquisite paintings and jewelry that belonged to the Romanov family, along with antique statues, weapons and other artifacts.
IncludesHotel pick-up Professional guide Museum entrance fees Private tour Food and drinks Gratuities (optional)
- Your guide can provide recommendations and take you to nearby restaurants and souvenir shops at the end of the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now