My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg: Peter the Great Audioguide Walking Tour
Walk around the heart of St. Petersburg and discuss Peter the Great's role in the history of the city with a self-guided audio tour.
- Learn about St. Petersburg's history of flooding at the Neva River
- Stroll along with the former Admiralty courtyard to Senate Square
- Learn about the role of Peter the Great in history
- Take a walk at your own pace and learn interesting facts
- Start the tour whenever you want, using the audio guide app
DescriptionPeter the Great is the most famous Russian tsar to have lived, and the first Russian emperor. Explore the city center with an audio guide to learn about this life and legacy of this important character. You will start in the heart of St. Petersburg, right in front of the Admiralty. Take in views of the Neva River, and walk through the former grounds of the Admiralty. Finish next to the Bronze Horseman, the first monument in St. Petersburg dedicated to Peter the Great. As you walk around, hear about the plans Peter managed to put into action, and about those that never came to life. Find out what stood in his way, and what sacrifices he had to make to reach his goals.
IncludesDownloadable multimedia tour Chat support in your language Live guide Earphones
- This is a self-guided tour with an audio guide in a mobile application. After booking, you will receive an email and SMS with a direct download link
- The app will guide you along the route with built-in maps • Compatible with iPhone and android
- After downloading the app and audio guide, it will be available offline
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now