St. Petersburg: Peterhof Gardens by Hydrofoil43 Reviews
Take a ride on a hydrofoil and visit the Peterhof Fountains with a guide. Start at the Neva Embankment and travel through the Gulf of Finland to Peterhof Fountains. Walk in the gardens, see the fountains and then return to St. Petersburg.
- Ride on a hydrofoil through the Gulf of Finland
- Walk in the Peterhof gardens
- See the famous Peterhof fountains
DescriptionThe tour starts on the Neva River Embankment. Meet your guide near the Alexander Column and then walk about 15 minutes to the river. On arrival, get in the hydrofoil and enjoy a ride through the Gulf of Finland. Your guide will provide you with the history of St. Petersburg and its surroundings as you pass by them. In Peterhof, come ashore and walk in the gardens to see all the fountains: the Grand Cascade, the Bath House, the Catherine Block, and Monplaisir Palace. Throughout the tour, your guide will accompany you so you won't get lost. In the evening, take a return ride on the hydrofoil and return to the city.
IncludesPrivate guide Hydrofoil tickets Peterhof Park tickets Lunch Gratuities
- Lunch is not included but, you will have time for a coffee break
- There are no concession prices available for the tour
- The tour availability may depend on weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability