St. Petersburg: Private Faberge Museum Tour12 Reviews
The Fabergé Museum offers a fascinating fusion of masterpieces, the precious imperial eggs, and other Faberge objects from the times of Imperial Russia. If you are interested in Russian history, this tour with your personal guide will be ideal for you.
- Enjoy a unique collection of Imperial Easter Eggs
- Explore the Shuvalov Palace, which hosts the permanent exhibition
- Gaze upon some of the world’s finest luxury craftsmanship
- Engross in a heavenly atmosphere of a former residence of nobility
DescriptionThe private Fabergé Museum is located in the renovated Shuvalov Palace in St Petersburg, after hacing opened in 2013. The collection includes more than 4,000 works of art from the late 19th and early 20th centuries, including 15 Fabergé eggs. Nine of these are the famous Imperial Fabergé eggs which were previously owned by the Romanovs, Russia's royal family. The Fabergé Museum holds the world’s largest collection of eponymous works. Crafting more than imperial eggs, the design house also created opulent jewelry and collectibles. You will meet your guide near the museum and open the doors of one of the most comprehensive and alluring museums in St. Petersburg. You are certain to become enraptured by the allure of this captivating collection throughout this private tour.
IncludesProfessional guide service Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Faberge Museum Photo/video pass Meals Transportation Hotel pickup and drop off
- • This is a private tour and will be catered only to your group (up to 5 people) • You can stay at the Faberge Museum after the tour and explore the museum on your own
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability