My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg: Russian Classical Concert and Palace Tour
Following a guided tour of the Grand Duke Vladimir Palace, immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Russian aristocracy during this 2-hour Russian classical music concert with pieces by Tchaikovsky, Stravinsky, and more.
- Sip on a glass of sparkling wine and see the beautiful main halls of the house on a pre-concert tour
- Enjoy a concert in the magnificent Hall, performed by a St. Petersburg orchestra
- Hear music by Russian composers such as Tchaikovsky and Prokofiev
- Listen to the vocal talents of the young people of Russia
DescriptionTreat yourself to a Russian classical music concert in a luxurious Barocco-style palace. Hear an incredible collection of Russian musical masterpieces recognized by time and generations, performed by the orchestra of St. Petersburg. The concert takes place in unique Hall of The Grand Duke Vladimir Palace. This classical-style hall is abundantly decorated with gold and is sure to amaze you. Before the concert, you'll be invited to see the most interesting halls of the rich master of the house. Treat yourself to a glass of sparkling wine before the show, during which you'll enjoy masterpieces of Russian classic music of geniuses such as Tchaikovsky, Rimskii-Korsakov, Shostakovich, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Glinka and many other outstanding composers.
IncludesWelcome drink of sparkling wine or water Tour through the Palace Concert ticket
- Dress code: cocktail recommended.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now