My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg: Segway Tour Revolutionary St.Petersburg4 Reviews
St.Petersburg is called "revolution's cradle": after Bloody Sunday the first Russian revolution of 1905-1907 started, the rebellion of Petrograd garrison leads to the February revolution and the main events of the October revolution took place here.
- Learn how to ride a Segway with a quick training session
- Explore the gems of the northern capital of Russia
- Marvel at the sights
DescriptionSee what the memorable 1917 revolution's sites look like now. The events of Revolution 1917 turned over the course of Russian and world history. The tour will show you some significant places connected with the revolution. In a short period of time between 1905-1907 Russia lived through three revolutions, each having its victims, its heroes, and its memorable places. Luxurious mansions and majestic palaces turned to headquarters of revolutionary organisations, crowds of thousands of demonstrators went through streets and squares, barricades were erected, the shots rattled, speakers sounded.
IncludesOrientation session 10 minutes Guide supervision 2-hour ride around the city Safety equipment (helmets, knee pads, elbow pads and raincoats etc.) Segway Water Meals
- For your riding safety, weight is limited to be at least 30 kilograms but not more than 100 kilograms
- Children between the ages 8 to 18 can drive the segway but must be accompanied on the tour by an adult
- Due to the risk to the health of both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Segway tours
- You can't participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- In case of bad weather conditions, the tour might be cancelled
- Bring your ID
- Wear flat shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now