My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg: Siege of Leningrad Walking Tour1 Reviews
This tour gives a good perspective on what WWII was like for Russians and at what price the world came to victory. You will visit the Museum of the Siege, the oldest bunker-metro stations, and the Victory Square. It is a walking tour.
- Visit the Museum of the Siege of Leningrad
- Travel with a guide on public transport
- See the oldest St Petersburg metro stations
- Explore the Victory Square memorial
DescriptionFeel like a local and learn more about Russian history. See the USSR heritage and the impact war had on Russians. It is a great lesson for children who look for new cultures and in-depth vision. This off-the-beaten-track tour will let you see Russia from a different perspective. Meet your guide at your accommodation and go to the nearest bus stop to get to the Museum of the Siege for a tour. Continue exploring at the oldest underground stations, which used to be bunkers in WWII. The final destination of the tour is the Eternal Flame at the Victory Square and the Siege Memorial. See the authentic battlefield equipment and ammunition of the past.
IncludesProfessional guide Lunch Gratuities
- Please note that this is a walking tour and includes above ground and underground public transport
- If the weather conditions are not appropriate for walking the itinerary is adaptable
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now