White Nights Tour with Cruise in German30 Reviews
Enjoy the magic of the White Nights until the impressive Neva Bridge opening with a guided walk in the historic center of St. Petersburg, culinary tastings and a cruise at night on the picturesque canals.
- Experience the special flair of a White Night in St. Petersburg
- Stroll through the Summer Garden of Peter the Great
- Enjoy the maritime atmosphere of a cruise along the St. Petersburg canals
DescriptionEnjoy the special experience around the summer solstice: in June there are a few weeks to enjoy the unique experience of the White Nights in St. Petersburg. See how the St. Petersburgers turn the long, bright nights into daylight and the whole city is on its feet until the bascule bridges above the Neva open again. Start the tour through the White Nights with a guided walk through St. Petersburg to the Summer Garden of Peter the Great. On your way pass the picturesque Griboedov Canal and the Church of the Blood. Learn interesting facts about historical St. Petersburg. Enjoy the maritime atmosphere and the spectacular view of the illuminated Peter and Paul Fortress with snacks and drinks near the Neva river. In the evening you will set off with the guide on a cruise through the world's northernmost metropolis before you experience the special moment of the opening of the bascule bridges over the river Neva after midnight.
IncludesIndividual guided tour for up to 8 people German-speaking guide Cruise Small tour book in German Local, culinary tastings
- This tour is only available in German
- If a cruise does not take place for reasons beyond the control of the guide, e. g. due to ad weather conditions or failure of other involved service providers, an adequate replacement or refund of 500 RBL for the cruise will be made by the guide according to the wishes of the guest.
- Total walking distance is about 4 km
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY