My Guide Website?
Nikolaevsky Palace: Folklore Show with Snacks and Drinks35 Reviews
Enjoy an evening of traditional song and dance in Nikolaevsky Palace, once home to the Grand Duke Nikolai Nikolaievich of Russia. Enjoy the folklore show titled Feel Yourself Russian.
- See a classic folk show and experience Russian culture
- Visit beautiful Nikolaevsky Palace
- Taste local snacks with champagne or vodka
DescriptionGet a taste of rich Russian culture with a wide variety of acts. This colorful show lasts 1 hour 50 minutes with a break in the middle, and you’ll see everything from classical music and Orthodox hymns to amazing stunts and the world-famous Cossak dancing. During the show intermission, you’ll enjoy a shot of Russian vodka or champagne and some traditional Russian snacks. Mingling with performers in their crinolins in the marvelous hall, you’ll feel like a guest of the Grand Duke himself. Your ticket will be delivered to your accommodations the day before the show. There are no seat numbers, which means you can sit wherever you want. Choose a show-time of 7:00 PM or 9:00 PM and be sure to arrive early to get the best view.
IncludesAdmission ticket Traditional snacks and a complementary drink Ticket delivery to your hotel Visa-free round-trip transfer for cruise ship passengers, if option selected Hotel transfer
- You can book up to 4 hours before the show starts
- As soon as you book you will receive a GetYourGuide voucher and the Palace Voucher for the show
- Visa-free with transfer option is only available to cruise-ship passengers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now