Peterhof Palace and Parks 5-Hour Guided Tour12 Reviews
Journey back to the days of the Russian tsars on a 5-hour guided tour of St. Petersburg's Peterhof Palace and parks complex. Marvel at the water features of the imperial gardens and much more.
- Explore the imperial parks and pavilions of the Peterhof Palace complex
- Follow in the footsteps of the Russian tsars
- Marvel at the water features, including 147 fountains active from May to October
DescriptionVisit the former summer residence of the Russian tsars and discover one of the most impressive palace complexes of the imperial age on a guided tour of Peterhof Palace and parks. Follow in the footsteps of Peter the Great and other imperial rulers as you admire the splendid stucco work and gilded carvings of the palace complex. Stroll in the imperial gardens and discover the interconnecting parks that line the shore of the Gulf of Finland. See some of the glorious fountains that are especially impressive from late May to mid October when they are turned on to rival the Palace of Versailles. Learn more about Peter the Great and the monument he built in the early 18th century to celebrate the Russian victory over Sweden. Admire the lavish decorations of the Great Palace, including the Baroque and Neo-Classical decorations from the time of Catherine the Great.
IncludesEntrance tickets to Peterhof Palace and parks Guide Transportation Hotel pick-up and drop off Meals
- The fountains operate from early May to early October
- If you require a hotel pick-up, please advise the name and address of your hotel on booking. If you cannot provide your hotel details, you will have to make your own way to the local tour operator's office for departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability