My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg: 2.5-Hour Segway Sightseeing Tour10 Reviews
Explore St. Petersburg's main sights and landmarks with this inspiring, informative and fun Segway tour.
- Learn how to ride a Segway with a quick training session
- Explore St. Petersburg's main landmarks
- Enjoy your guide's local knowledge
DescriptionExperience the best of St. Petersburg on this fascinating and exciting Segway tour of the city! Glide around St. Petersburg’s historical center and see Palace Square, the Admiralty, Senate Square and St. Isaac’s Cathedral, all whilst enjoying your guide's knowledge of the city and learning about its history and landmarks. Cross the Neva River to Vasilievsky Island and enjoy views of the Academy of Arts and Collegiate buildings, then ride to Peter and Paul's Fortress and Kronverk before finishing your tour on the historic Field of Mars.
IncludesSegway for the duration of the tour Tour guide Orientation session (10 minutes) 2.5-hour ride around the city Safety equipment (helmets, knee pads, elbow pads, etc.) Warm coat and raincoats in case of bad weather Food and drinks
- For safety reasons, participants must weigh at least 30 kg and not more than 100 kg
- Participants aged 8-18 can drive the Segway but must be accompanied on the tour by an adult
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in the tour due to health risks
- You can't participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- In case of bad weather conditions the tour might be canceled, in which case the tour will be rescheduled or a full refund will be issued
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now