My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg: Hermitage & Metro Skip-The-Line Private Tour20 Reviews
Benefit from your private pick-up and enjoy a great 4-hour experience, combining St Petersburg Metro stations and a skip-the-line guided tour of the Hermitage Museum.
- Explore one of the most beautiful underground rail systems in the world
- See some of the world's most artistic metro stations
- Skip the long lines to the Hermitage Museum
- Enjoy one of the best Western European art collections in the world
- Ask your guide any tips you need to feel comfortable in the city
DescriptionBenefit from a convenient pick-up at your accommodation and head to the nearest metro station to start your private tour. Discover the best art and architecture from the days of the Soviet Union as you marvel at stations built from marble. See the most attractive stations and experience one of the deepest underground railway networks in the world. Experience everyday life in the city and join the locals travelling with an expert guide. Skip the long lines to enter the magnificent Hermitage Museum, located in a former residence of the Russian tsars. Enjoy the flexibility of having your private guide at your convenience. The Hermitage Museum ranks with the Louvre, the British Museum, and Metropolitan Museum of Art as one of the world's richest art galleries in the world. Save your time as your guide takes you to see highlights from the millions exhibits, tailored to your preferences. At the end of your tour, feel free to get any tips from your guide on other sights to see whilst on your holiday in St. Petersburg.
IncludesPrivate pick-up from the centrally located hotels Skip the line tickets to the Hermitage Museum Metro tickets Private guided tour tailored to your preferences
- Pick-up is available from centrally located hotels. If your hotel is not centrally located you will be contacted to agree on the meeting point
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now