St. Petersburg: Hermitage Museum Self-Guided Tour & Tickets4 Reviews
Explore the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg with a self-guided audio tour, downloadable to your smartphone.
- Discover the many exhibitions of the Hermitage Museum with a self-guided audio tour
- Learn more about the history of the buildings at the museum
- See a wide range of artwork from various centuries and countries
- Explore the museum at your own pace
DescriptionUse your self-guided audio tour to discover the main chambers and the most famous works of art at the Hermitage Museum. See the living quarters of the imperial family, the Pavilion Hall with the Peacock Clock, and the Malachite drawing-room. Climb the Grand Staircase made of white marble and explore a vast collection of artwork from across Europe. Ranging from prehistoric crafts to works of modern art, use your audio-guide to learn more about the extensive collections on display. The self-guided tour is designed for 1.5-2 hours, but you can stay in the Hermitage Museum for as long as you wish to discover even more beautiful interiors and unique exhibits.
IncludesMuseum admission e-tickets Downloadable in-app multimedia tour Chat support in your language Personal guide Earphones
- After booking, you will receive an email and SMS with a direct download link
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY