My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg: Hydrofoil to/from Peterhof
Ride a Hydro-foil high-speed boat to Peterhof from St. Petersburg. Cross the Gulf of Finland and explore Peter the Great's magnificent palace complex.
- Sail to Peterhof in 35 minutes in a high-speed Hydrofoil
- Save time compared to driving or taking the bus to Peterhof
- Enjoy a boat ride across the Gulf of Finland
- Explore Peterhof's magnificent palaces and gardens
- Guarantee your seats on the boat
DescriptionSail to Peterhof from St. Petersburg on a high-speed boat. Your journey starts from your choice of either at Dvortsovaya Pier (located near the Hermitage) or Senatskaya Pier (near the Bronze Horsemen. Enjoy a 35-minute ride across the Gulf of Finland to Peterhof. Once there, you can explore the stately palace grounds. Admire the gorgeous baroque architecture. Stroll through the exquisite palace gardens. After your visit, board the hydrofoil at the pier in the Lower Park. Choose between either a one-way or round trip ticket.
IncludesComfortable seats Highspeed Hydrofoil ride Onboard bathrooms Audiguide Tour Tickets to Peterhof Park and Palace
- Please note, that your hydrofoil ticket does not include admission to the park in Peterhof. Admission to Peterhof must be bought separately. Your ticket can be purchased at the ticket booth on the pier.
- Please note, that the timetables may change during the day due to adverse weather conditions or orders from the Administration of St. Petersburg Seaports.
- Please arrive at the pier 15 minutes before the departure of the hydrofoil.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now