St. Petersburg: Illuminations Night City Tour9 Reviews
An illuminations tour along the spectacular floodlit monuments of St. Petersburg. Magical and magnificent by night, a drive through the city and its beautiful illuminated buildings should not be missed by any visitor to this northern capital.
- Use a hotel transport service to start and finish your tour with ease
- Travel with a guide to learn about the city and the romantic 'white nights'
- View St. Petersburg's many famous landmarks
- Save your legs and relax as you take in panoramas of the evening cityscape
DescriptionThis excursion combines a sightseeing drive to those landmarks of the city which become more fascinating as the night progresses. You will encounter many of the gorgeous palaces and squares of Saint-Petersburg at night. In peak summertime you have the opportunity to enjoy the romantics of the 'white nights', observing the opening of the numerous drawbridges. During white nights, when a faint twilight takes the place of night darkness, the streets, squares, and embankments acquire a unique charm. Though the period of white nights is short and comes to an end in July, it doesn't mean that the charm of St. Petersburg's night disappears. This water-dominated city still offers its guests many opportunities to embrace and experience its beauty.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional art-historian guide Air-conditioned vehicle Entrance fees
- Please note that if you wish to watch drawbridges in the center of St. Petersburg you need to book a 10:00PM start time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability