St. Petersburg: Private Canals Speedboat Rental
An unforgettable and unique 1.5-hour sailing experience along the Neva river. Feel the freedom of exploring St. Petersburg's most emblematic sights at your own pace, and customize the route to your interests.
- Enjoy complete freedom of navigation along the canals of the 'Venice of the North'
- Stop to take stunning photos in your own speedboat with St. Petersburg's landmarks in the background
- Customize your route to your interests
- Sail along the Neva River and its canals without a skipper
- Rent a boat at night to see St. Petersburg drawbridges opening
DescriptionYour tour will begin as your guide meets you in the lobby of your hotel, before accompany you to the pier and helping you with the renting process. After receiving all the necessary explanations and safety instructions at the pier, you will be ready to embark your comfortable snow-white speedboat. Each participant will receive a life jacket, and in addition, you will have a river-range transceiver for safe divergence from other boats. It is recommend that you take your guide with you, as they will help you to find your way. To make your journey not only spectacular and relaxing but also informative, your guide will share all of his/her knowledge of the city with you. You will be free to stand at the helm of your vessel, from where you will enjoy complete freedom of navigation along the Neva River, as well as numerous canals of this 'Northern Venice'. On your way, you will see the most emblematic sights of St Petersburg, such as cruiser Aurora, the Rostral Columns on the spit of Vasilyevsky Island, the Peter and Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, the Bronze Horseman, and many of the hundreds of picturesque bridges of St. Petersburg. You can also choose to rent the boat at night to see the magnificent, spectacular, and captivating show of the St. Petersburg drawbridges opening. Your guide will make sure to indicate you the spots to see the best bridges, to give you the schedule and the tips on how to get the most from watching the bridges getting opened and closed.
IncludesHotel pick up Guide/interpreter Boat rental Instructions Fuel Full insurance cover Final cleaning cost Port services Food and drinks
- Please bring your passport
- At the pier, you will have to leave 10,000 rubles (or an equivalent in dollars or euros) deposit, when you are back after the trip, the deposit will be given back to you
- If you want to take the guide on board, keep in mind that the capacity of 1 boat is 4 people
- The speed of the boat depends on the total weight of all passengers on board
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability