St. Petersburg: Raising Drawbridges Night Boat Tour548 Reviews
Experience the most romantic boat trip and see how the bridges are raised on the Neva River at night. Enjoy the most amazing views of the city along the beautiful route.
- Watch the 2 main bridges across Neva River being raised right in front of your eyes
- Be amazed by the white night if you join between May and June
- Watch the magnificent city lights at night
DescriptionThis night trip that travels under raised bridges will let you fully embrace the beautiful views of St. Petersburg by night. Marvel at architectural ensembles, view the unique shape of the St. Petersburg skyline with a recognizable string of spires and domes and see a variety of bridges. During the cruise, see palaces and noble mansions, notable cathedrals in the city, the hand-made island of New Holland, the building of Mariinsky Theatre, the renovated Chinezelli circus, the granite walls of the Peter and Paul's Fortress and the gold-plated spire of the Peter and Paul's Cathedral. The views you see will take your breath away. Views that are particularly fabulous from the water are the ingenious ensemble of the spit of the Basils Island, the peculiar pattern of the Summer Garden fence, the mysterious St.Michaels Castle, and the square of the seven bridges. Join this tour and enjoy an unforgettable experience.
IncludesRussian guide Seats inside or outside the boat WC onboard Drinks or food (you are welcome to bring your own) Warm covers
- Please note child carriages and wheelchairs need to be left on the pier
- Please consider bringing your personal headphones with a 3.5 mm jack as sometimes they may come in handy • Please note, warm covers to keep you comfy in the windy weather are available for sale at the pier
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY