St Petersburg: Russian Music Seasons Live Classical Concert7 Reviews
Visit a classic concert of Russian music and opera. A live orchestra, professional opera singers, a glass of champagne, and a tour in the palace are all included.
- Have a romantic night of classical music
- Enjoy the noble parties of the past
- Turn a tourist trip into a lifetime experience
- Get classic concert admission, live opera, and a tour inside the palace
DescriptionThis unique tour gives you the chance to open up the door to the heritage of the Russian nobility. Grand Duke Vladimir's Palace is located in the Palace Embankment 26: the very center of St Petersburg. There, you will have a tour inside the palace, a glass of champagne, and a live opera concert. The concert program consists of timeless masterpieces like 'Swan lake' by P. Tchaikovsky, 'Romeo & Juliet' by S. Prokofiev, 'Concerts for Piano and Orchestra' by S. Rachmaninoff, and other composers whose life is connected with Russia. After arriving at 7:30 PM, you will have some time to look around, have a drink, and go on a tour. When the tour ends you will be invited in the concert hall. There, the show will start.
IncludesLive concert show admission A glass of Champagne A tour inside the Duke's Palace Hotel pickup
- The meeting point is Palace Embankment 26. This is where the show starts. It is advisory to come a bit earlier to make sure you get there on time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability