My Guide Website?
St. Petersburg: Winter Fairy Tale Horse Ride & Tour9 Reviews
Have an enjoyable trip to the St. Petersburg suburbs to find yourself in a Russian winter fairy tale.
- Explore the Tzars Village
- Stroll around the beautiful Pavlovsk Palace
- Take a horse ride in a traditional Russian sleigh
DescriptionMeet your guide in the morning and drive to Pushkin, the former summer home of the Romanov tsars, located about 20 kilometers south-east of St. Petersburg. Explore sights such as Alexander Park, the Chinese Village and St. Catherine's Church. There is also the option to stop for a coffee break (at own expense). Then, drive to Pavlovsk, the former summer residence of Emperor Paul I and his wife. Visit Pavlovsk Palace, which is famous for its rich collection of unique furniture, porcelain and antique statues. The elegant and harmonious classical-style interiors of the palace will impress you with their own special charm, impeccable proportions and perfect taste. Lastly, have an unforgettable horse ride in a traditional Russian sleigh and enjoy the vast landscape park of Pavlovsk, famous for its romantic views before returning to your hotel.
IncludesEntrance fees Driver/professional guide Horse ride in a traditional Russian sleigh Hotel/port pick-up and drop off Transport by air-conditioned minivan French or Spanish speaking guide Lunch Gratuities
- Please note: the sequence of the sights can be changed. Every first Monday of the month, a visit to the Pavlovsk Palace is substituted for another suburban palace due to the museum being closed
- In case of bad weather conditions, the horse ride in a traditional Russian sleigh can be changed into a carriage ride
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now